Gmail is email service provide by google. We use gmail account for sending and receiving emails and for saving data in gmail account. For checking email account we login with gmail and if we forget to log out the session of account is remains active. In this we are sharing how to end all session of gmail account which is active. This is very important for your gmail account. This can also cause hacking of your gmail account. In this you can directly end all sessions of your gmail account in just only in single click. Follow the below steps to log out from all active sessions of your gmail account.
Steps To Log Out From Active Sessions Of Gmail Account
- Step 1:- Go to gmail and login with your gmail account whose session you want to end.
- Step 2:- Now scroll down at bottom of your gmail inbox. At right side you will see Details link.
- Step 3:- Click on the link and you will see new window will open on your screen.
- Step 4:- You will see active sessions of your current gmail account.
- Step 5:- Now you have to end all session of your current gmail account. Click on Sign out all other web sessions button at top.
- Step 6:- Now you will be successfully sign out from all active sessions of your gmail account.
- Step 7:- You will see another link to change your password. You can also change your password if you want.
Now you are done. Your all active session is now log out.