Windows 10 is the new version of microsoft windows operating system It is open source software any one can directly download and use it. You can also download and install this software on your computer directly from system tray. Many people using windows 10, some people get problem in installing windows 10. Main problem of this is downloading files error 80240020. We are sharing this trick for fixing this error. This is common error many people is facing. Now you can easily fix this error for installing windows. Follow the below steps to fix this windows 10 error.
Steps To Fix Windows 10 Error 80240020
- Step 1:- Windows 10 is open source, you can download easily. If you stop the downloading and resume after some time, this error occurs.
- Step 2:- If you interrupted downloading you cant update to windows 10. For this you have to delete all files from your computer of windows 10 which you have downloaded.
- Step 3:- To delete the files go to C:/Windows/SoftwareDistribution/Download. Now delete all files of window 10.
- Step 4:- Now you will not see file in that folder.
- Step 5:- Restart your computer for downloading new files on windows 10.
- Step 6:- Go to system tray and download windows 10 version again for your computer.
- Step 7:- After downloading successful install/update with windows 10.
You are done, now you can fix this error of windows 10 downloading.