iPhones are widely used in all over the world by many people. There are many features of iPhone is available with new and latest versions. There is also many apps are available app store for iOS apps. Every iPhone user gets the passcode with iphone which he can use it for many purposes. The passcode is for security purpose of the mobile and user. Now in this post we are sharing how unlock/bypass passcode of iPhones. Sometimes you forget the passcode of your iPhone and you want to use it but you cannot remember. From this post you can easily recover your iPhone passcode and use for many purposes. Follow the below steps to recover passcode of various iOS devices.
Methods To Bypass/Recover Passcode Of iOS Device
1. Unlock Passcode Using iTunes :
- Step 1:- Open iTunes on your computer.
- Step 2:- Now connect the device with computer as you connect with iPhone using iTunes.
- Step 3:- You phone will be sync up and back up will be created, and restore your iPhone.
- Step 4:- Now it will show the various backups of your devices. You have to choose the most recent backup.
- Step 5:- When you completed the process you will see your phone without passcode.
2. Unlock Passcode Using iClouds :
- Step 1:- For performing this method you must enable Find My Phone feature on your iOS.
- Step 2:- Go to iCloud on your computer.
- Step 3:- Sign in with your apple ID and Password.
- Step 4:- Now check devices in browser at top of window.
- Step 5:- Now select any device like iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch to erase data.
- Step 6:- Click on Erase to erase the data from devices.
- Step 7:- Use the setup assistance to take the backup of device. Now backup of data will be complete without passcode.
3. Unlock Passcode Using Recovery Mode :
- Step 1:- Press and hold sleep and wake up button and click on power off option.
- Step 2:- Now press and hold home button and also connect with your computer holding home buttons. Phone will be automatically turn ON.
- Step 3:- Now do not release home button till you see connect to iTunes.
- Step 4:- You will see message that device is detected and press OK.
- Step 5:- Now use steps to restore as above.
- You can easily restore device and also recover passcode.